SISK Group is a 5th generation, 150 year old family business. Founded in Cork, Ireland in 1859. It has grown from a small local builder to an international construction company, now diversified into Healthcare, Consumer Products, Stone Quarries, Property and other investments in Ireland, U.K., Europe & the Middle East employing over 2000 people. SISK Group has a reputation & a track record built around quality, reliability, partnership, integrity & trust.
“To be a diversified, internationally focused Group. We will achieve this by living our values, respecting our family culture, delivering excellence and focusing our resources on activities that deliver long term sustainable results”
- Evolution: We will continue to invest in our existing businesses to develop opportunities in new market sectors, evolving our Construction and Healthcare businesses
- Internationalisation: We will use the knowledge and experience in our businesses to expand internationally.
- Continuous improvement: We will continually review and improve our systems ensuring that we share and deliver excellence across the Group.
- Our People: We are committed to the recruitment, training and professional development of all of our people to ensure that the SISK Group is a great place to work and our people are inspired to be the best they can be.
- Customer Focus: We will excel at all we do to deliver exceptional quality and service to our customers.